[sldev] SNOW-222 : request before committing the patch

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Thu Oct 1 18:18:10 PDT 2009

Hi,

Continuing on that thread but on a different bug now: the "About Land..."
crash. Well, the internal version I pulled that "worked" didn't actually
worked that well at all. I spent a lot of time compiling various revisions
and the result is: the new audio panel is buggy and has always been since
its creation. No help to expect from the treasure trove of internal code :(

The good news though is that simply commenting out that panel (all
references to mPanelAudio in llfloaterland.h and .cpp) works around the
crash neatly.

Aimee said she was to give a try to some audio panel cleanup but, if that
can't make it on time, I'll commit the patch with this workaround tomorrow.
We'll still be able to turn in on in a later commit.

Does that work for everybody?

Cheers,
- Merov