[sldev] Anyone from the time of Dynamic Reflections still here?

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Sun May 3 01:29:45 PDT 2009

> I would like to know what happened exactly, at first it worked perfectly
> for me, then it stopped being supported cause it was crashing some
> people, then it started working worse and worse for me and eventually I
> couldn't even find it on the client at all. Is any Linden around that
> was around back when it all took place and knows the details of what
> happened?

I remember those! They were fun to play with.

There were some issues if you went into mouselook with "show avatar in
mouselook" clicked, but they otherwise seemed to work well.

I wasn't paying much attention at the time. I believe they were in an
RC. But I don't think they ever made it out, did they?

I have a number of screenshots in my inventory about those... Here we go:
http://stickman.mach5.org/temp/sl-reflect.jpg

Is that what we're talking about?

-Stickman