[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Sat May 2 05:55:39 PDT 2009

Kent, then don't put it on by default.  You can't really have it both ways,
if you have it on by default then there has to be an easy way to turn it on
and off and advanced is not an easy way.  I agree that prefs is already
overcrowded but if you can't spare room in prefs for new items then maybe
STOP PUTTING NEW FEATURES ON BY DEFAULT.  The caps are meant just to
emphasize my point btw not to be rude.

-Gordon