[sldev] Unfamiliar Snowglobe build error

Maya Remblai snowfox102 at dragonkeepcreations.com
Sun Jun 21 08:35:28 PDT 2009

I got the build to run by making a shortcut to the exe and making the
Start In line point to \indra\newview. So that's one mystery solved.

Now I have another question. After some urging from some friends, I
tried to set up a standalone build. Using this command:

develop.py --standalone -G vc80 configure

I get cmake errors about "pkg-config tool not found", and one that says
"Could not find BerkeleyDB library." Are there some packages I'm
missing? There's nothing that I can see about this on the wiki, so I'm
pretty much stuck.

Maya