[sldev] TRIGERED WINDOWS ON VIEWER

Salvador Agati agati at procele.com.br
Tue Jun 9 10:23:34 PDT 2009

Hi all devs,

I read almost everything you post here and I am aware that I'm not in the
average level you are. So if the question is irrelevant, please forgive me.

Is there any technical constraint to have the "Fast Pay" and the "Dialog"
windows still active when we get out of a money() or listen() state?

It will be technically difficult to have an internal timer, as an argument
in these functions, that cleared the windows in the client side, after the
timer reachs zero?

Something like that:

llSetPayPrice(............, integer timer);
llDialog(........., integer timer);

Regards to all,
Agathos Frascati