[sldev] Webmap API change

Harold Brown labrat.hb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 02:08:14 PST 2009

I haven't had time to do much work with the OpenLayers SL API conversion.
But I did get the following done:

native OpenLayers API, with a second map layer to display the Region Name
and coordinates at the highest zoom level.  An overview map window is

The name layer is generated via PHP and is using a cheap cache method to
cache the images.