[sldev] [HELP] passing aLLMediaObserver::onMediaMetaInfoChangeeventfrom llmediaimplwhatsoever to llviewermedia does just nothing

Armin Weatherwax armin.weatherwax at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:36:23 PST 2009

what I found out is that llviewermedia reacts  on video streams, not on the
music stream, so if I had  meta info for a video it would trigger correctly.
I now add the meta info to gAudiop which is already prepared for that  in some
way.
I don't know -  I percieve streaming music  not in the first place as audio
but as streaming media, and I think the LLMediaObserver would be the better
choice to pass my information over.

thanks for looking into it :)
Armin