[sldev] Avatar eye bone rotation constraints

Domino Marama mark at identityserver.net
Wed Sep 3 04:31:55 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 17:14 -0400, Judd Jackson wrote:
> Hey, in relation to Domino's avatar work
> ( http://dominodesigns.info/ ) I was wondering if anybody knew the
> rotation constraints for the avatar eyeballs- it would really be
> helpful to know the extreme boundaries of where the eyes can look. Any
> information would be helpful, thanks!

Don't trust my skeleton too much yet. It is going to change. On the first attempt it seemed sensible to use bones to represent the
joints, now I think I should have used empties and used constraints to attach the mesh deformation bones to them.

It'll simplify things when I get to importing and exporting bvh files as they are essentially an empty based driver system.

Have Fun!
Domino