[sldev] Infastructure vis a vis sim infastructure particularly open space sims

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:18:47 PDT 2008

Since this is a technical list this will be my last on list on the topic.  I
must have misunderstood then but it did seem that it was pointed towards me
as the initiator of this thread.  As far as it being a political and legal
issue it does have those elements which is actually why I narrowly phrased
my original post to deal just with the technical.  If your reading political
and legal meddling into that then that's your issue to deal with.