[sldev] Re: Font Corruption in 1.20RC5, Need download links for previous linux builds.

Kamilion kamilion at gmail.com
Mon May 5 17:58:14 PDT 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Kamilion <kamilion at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Could someone kindly give me the download links to the official Linux
>  1.20RC builds for RC2, RC3, and RC4?
>  I'll try to track down where in the chain this went sour.

Okay, so I figured out how to do this myself.
Grabbed the revision numbers from the wiki, and what do you know?
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_downloads#ver_RC-1.20.4
The download links still seem to work...

http://release-candidate-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/SecondLife_i686_1_20_4_85828_RELEASECANDIDATE.tar.bz2
http://release-candidate-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/SecondLife_i686_1_20_3_85643_RELEASECANDIDATE.tar.bz2
http://release-candidate-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/SecondLife_i686_1_20_2_85278_RELEASECANDIDATE.tar.bz2

>From my testing, it appears RC2 was the last version that didn't have
this issue.
RC3, RC4, and RC5 all have this display issue.

I don't have a build environment set up on this laptop, so it's hard
for me to track it down any further than this. I'll try to set one up
when I can. If anyone has a good link for me to get a dev environment
on hardy, I'd like to follow it. Good luck to the rest of you.

-- Kamilion
"Never feel stupid for asking questions, feel stupid for ignoring answers."