[sldev] cygwin flex lscript_compile workaround

wuhanzymail wuhanzymail at 163.com
Sat May 3 10:09:11 PDT 2008

Boroondas and Carsten, thanks for your help. Now I made the patch successfully.

Best Regards,
Ying

在2008-05-04,"Carsten Juttner" <carjay at gmx.net> 写道:

wuhanzymail wrote:
> How to apply below patch to indra.l? Just copy and paste these code to
> the end of indra.l? I tried but failed.
> I have no experience about it, so could anyone kind to give more
> detail instructions? Thank you so much!

It's what "svn diff" outputs.

You can use "patch" to apply it to the sourcecode under Linux but there
are similar tools for Windows, too.

Take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_%28Unix%29 for more info.

BTW, the change has made it into the current 1.20RC sources in svn, so
you might as well use:

http://svn.secondlife.com/svn/linden/branches/Branch_1-20-Viewer/indra/lscript/lscript_compile/indra.l

Regards,
Carsten