[sldev] Re: New Sculpty Features

Strife Onizuka blindwanderer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:05:26 PDT 2008

But you could say the same about _INVERT. When would you need both
(normal and inverted) versions in a scene?
I do agree, its easier (as a programmer) to just fix the exporter, be
it to rotate the texture or flip the normals.
*shrug*
I don't personally need a _ROTATE flag or the _OTHER types, just
looking at it from a completeness standpoint. You are more than
welcome to rubber stamp this "PENDING CROQUET BECOMING AN OLYMPIC
SPORT AGAIN" and I won't take offense.

As always,
Strife