[sldev] Re: New Sculpty Features

Strife Onizuka blindwanderer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:08:09 PDT 2008

I seem not have been understood by anyone. Time for a second crack at it.

It has to do with the stitching for cylinder and sphere types. On the
cylinder it stitches the left to the right, and on the sphere it also
pinches the top and bottom edges. What I'm advocating is a way to have
it instead stitch the top and bottom to each other, and do the pinch
on the left and right. For the other two sculpty types it doesn't
matter if they are rotated because the edges are all handled the same.
There are two ways of dealing with this, either implement a ROTATE
flag or add new sculpty types that have that stitching, the results
will be the same.

Strife