[sldev] Error:unknown option -p when compiling out of the box on Mac

Aimee Walton aimee at ama-zing.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 07:54:41 PDT 2008

On Apr 13, 2008, at 15:20, Carsten Juttner wrote:

> I know that it wasn't the case before since I always mess up the
> options (too used to the convention of prefixing "--" to long
> command options)

... which is now correct it seems :)

 From the log ...

2008-04-13T14:51:24Z INFO: initConfiguration: Command line usage:
--autologin           log in as last saved user
--channel arg         n/a
--console arg         n/a
--cooperative arg     Yield some idle time to local host.
--crashonstartup      Crashes on startup. For QA use.
--debugviews          n/a
--drop arg            n/a

etc.

Aimee.