[sldev] Object and Texture Cache

Dirk Moerenhout blakar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:34:55 PDT 2007

Textures are stored and can be retrieved but I fear that you have a
misconception related to vertices that will stop you from reaching
your goals.

Vertices, faces ... are created based on the prim parameters. They are
not stored as vertices. It's probably better if you give some idea of
what you want to achieve first.

Dirk aka Blakar Ogre