[sldev] XCode bug - please help figure out why

Michael Miller 1337mail at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 17:56:38 PDT 2007

Just to give a quick update, the problem also occurs in XCode 2.5(with the
modified lines). Thus, the lines in the project file _ARE_ needed, and the
project does _NOT_ work without them, even though they cause XCode 3 to
fail.
Thus, we need to find out what the lines are doing, and why they are causing
trouble.