[sldev] OpenID & SSL certificates

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:01:54 PDT 2007

On 02-Oct-2007, at 22:44, Ryan McDougall wrote:
> First a word of advice: your style of communication is very flippant.

It's supposed to be, the alternative for me is being so stuffy that
you'll fall asleep halfway through the first sentence. I've put
entire small villages to sleep by trying to be serious.

>> This isn't like your wife's Chase bank account, because your wife
>> isn't downloading a third party Chase Bank Account Viewer.

> I don't know what youre talking about. My wife [works for a bank,
> from home, etc...]

Honest, mister, I didn't know your wife actually worked for a bank.
My blushes etc...

OK, it's not like your granny's Paypal account. When J Random
Customer logs onto their household banking account on the web, or
paypal, they do it using an account number and a password, and MAYBE
an extra verification step if the bank's particularly on the ball.
And they do it in a regular web browser, not a special Paypal Account
Viewer.