[sldev] Re: Viewer Auth Feedback

Jason Giglio gigstaggart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:44:45 PDT 2007

David Kaprielian (Sabin) wrote:
> understand your concerns of lost viewer functionality.  Thus we are
> focusing on converting the current login screen to an embedded web
> login.

If you do this, I sure hope you make llmozlib go from "nearly impossible
to compile with the client code drops" to "slightly less than impossible".

As far as I know, no one has actually gotten the client to compile with
llmozlib on Linux.  If they have, they haven't documented it on the wiki
because we still don't have any instructions on how.

-Jason