[sldev] [POLICY] Development by consensus (Re: Question regarding upcoming maintenance on 11/27-11/28)

Anders Arnholm Anders at Arnholm.se
Fri Nov 23 13:27:18 PST 2007

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 08:14:53AM +1100, Tateru Nino wrote:
> follow at Zero's office hour, but it's too late now. It's done.", with
> an implication of holding XML-RPC logins over as a transitional, but
> killing that as soon as possible. I don't know how anyone else read it.

That how i saw it as well, the current stuff stay until we have patched
that all 3:rd party viewers are smoked. Or at leas we cah chane stuff
secretly on out side without telling anyone when we like to.

/ Balp
--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,               HiQ - Consultant
 o/  /\    anders at arnholm.nu             Phone  : +46-703-160969