[sldev] Source release for Second Life WindLight First Look

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 04:55:28 PST 2007

On Nov 23, 2007 11:28 AM, Dirk Moerenhout <blakar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am at the point where I need llrendertarget.cpp to get things to
> compile. All else is ok, can somebody at LL just pick it up and mail
> it/put it on wiki/...?

Which glh_linear.h and glh_convenience.h are you using, the only ones
i can find are from the nvidia nvparse tar ball. Is that correct?

I''ve using windlight12 svn. Using that results in compile errors :-

In file included from llwindow/llgl.h:49,
error: declaration of `operator==' as non-function
error: expected `;' before '<' token
error: declaration of `operator!=' as non-function
error: expected `;' before '<' token
In file included from llwindow/llgl.h:50,

I've rolled back to g++-3.3 now

Ok i've got to needing llrendertarget too now, is it still needed? i
tried dropping it from files.lst and later i get stuck at :-

In file included from
llcommon/llmemory.h: In member function `void LLPointer<Type>::unref() [with
   Type = LLViewerImage]':
llcommon/llmemory.h:142:   instantiated from
`LLPointer<Type>::~LLPointer() [with Type = LLViewerImage]'
  instantiated from here
llcommon/llmemory.h:224: error: `unref' undeclared (first use this function)