[sldev] cannot open file 'OpenJPEG.lib'

Anna Gulaev annagulaev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 15:41:37 PST 2007

On 11/18/07, Robin Cornelius <robin.cornelius at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a big mix up of debug and release libs here and thats whats
> causing the issue. Try setting the Ignore libraries to be msvcrt,

That's exactly what I did, as I said. And as reported, it eliminated the
2005 errors and the 4098 warning but I picked up a bunch of 4217's and
4049's, and some unresolved.

I once again want to question the wisdom of swapping the release versioon of
the openjpeg library into the debug version. Am I the only one who has had
to do that? If so, why? If not, why isn't it mentioned in the instructions?
I believe something else is wrong.

I hate to fight with mixed libraries if I'm not supposed to do so.