[sldev] [META] JIRA key stats volunteer?

Baba baba at libsecondlife.org
Wed Nov 7 15:37:37 PST 2007

Don't get down on yourself.  Most of the bug reports that have not been
imported are pretty bad.  They are vague and not reproducible.  More
issues should be resolved with "needs more info."

It would be best if there was a custom workflow step to allow issues to
remain open but indicate they are awaiting more information similar to
some Atlassian's projects, but that's a bit more involved process.

It would allow a developer or someone else to quickly sort through
issues that don't contain enough information to be useful. Perhaps
closing them after 30 days without any updates.

As for the stats, sounds like a quick script could compile all that
information quite easily.

Baba