[sldev] openssl/evp.h

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Fri Mar 30 13:42:05 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 16:32 -0400, Anna Gulaev wrote:
> llblowfishcipher.cpp:55:25: openssl/evp.h: No such file or directory
>
> I'd go download openssl but I'm afraid this will start me on the path
> of installing everything that should be in slviewer-linux-libs bundle,
> so I gotta ask...should it be?

I determined that bit of code is not used by the client last I checked.
If I understand correctly its only actually used by the simulator code
that we don't get to see. So you can just ifdef out the blowfish stuff
and eliminate the OpenSSL dep if you want. (Tweak the one that's already
there for non-linux...)

Someone should write a patch...