[sldev] 1.14.0 source build

Mark Dubin mark at 3demb.com
Fri Mar 30 10:22:20 PDT 2007

Hello, Has anyone carried out a successful build of the new 1.14.0
from the LL source files? I ask because I did a Visual Studios.2003
Windows build that compiled with no errors, but that crashes when I
try to run it. (I am running it using a shortcut to the .exe file
from \indra\newview\, so the problem is not dlls.) Before I spend
more time on this I am checking to see if "I" am the problem by
asking about others' experience. This is the first time I have tried
to compile the source (following the instructions on the Wiki), so
advice about "gotchas" would be appreciated if appropriate.

thanks, Mark/Threedee Shepherd