[sldev] Re: New sldev guidelines / texture cache discussion

Douglas Moon darcy.moon at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 09:43:21 PDT 2007

The counterargument is that, absent some policy such as the one that
has been presented, there is no motivation for any of the content
explored on the list to ever get to the wiki where it can benefit
those who were not subscribed to the list at the time, as well as
those who wish a concise reference to past discussions in the future.
I know some wikis have a way to "subscribe" to certain pages
(resulting in email notifications of edits), if you are interested in
following the discussion thereon (I have not checked if the one ll is
using has this feature, since I find it easier to just check up on
things periodically as I have time)

d.