[sldev] Re: New sldev guidelines / texture cache discussion

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:20:01 PDT 2007

> I agree with Laurent.  Jumping to the wiki dropped my interest in
> following
> the topic.  I was reading this in my email and following it
> closely, but I
> haven't looked into the wiki entry too much.  I'm more interested
> in it
> being here.

I suspect that's a good reason for moving to the wiki. If it's not
interesting in the absence of immediate feedback, it's probably not
worth spending time on... that's a sign you're involved in the
discussion rather than the topic.

This isn't a slam, I have this problem in spades (just ask
anyone  :) :) :) ).

I'm going to stick that code fragment I just posted before seeing
Rob's latest message (ah, the perils of reading digests) into the
Wiki discussion, and say no more here myself.