[sldev] Reformatting Textures for the cache

Tim Shephard tshephard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:30:25 PDT 2007

Nah, it's a great idea Dzonatas.   We're talking about 4 level cache
instead of three levels.

A cache level for rarely seen textures which could be compressed down
into a very low rez version.    As the textures are seen more, the y
migrate to a higher cache level, all the way up to uncompressed.

Good stuff.