[sldev] Problems encountered while compiling second life.

deval bhamare vjti_deval at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 11:09:39 PDT 2007

Hello to all members,
 Myself, Deval, a MS student from USC, wants to use Second Life code for the enhancements of the game we are developing. But while  compiling the Second Life's source code using  Visual Studio .Net 2003  environment,  I got  the  following  errors,  which  I  am  not able to  resolve.  Please help me in this matter. The errors are:
1.fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'fmod_codec.h': No such file or directory
2.fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'fmod_dsp.h': No such file or directory
3.error C2065: 'GL_SAMPLER_1D_ARB' : undeclared identifier
4error C2065: 'GL_SAMPLER_2D_RECT_SHADOW_ARB' : undeclared identifier

When I added 'fmod_codec.h' and 'fmod_dsp.h', the number of errors increased due to lots of undeclared identifiers in 'fmod_dsp.h'. If anybody has any idea or suggestion, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Deval.