[sldev] Re: Second Life User Experience

Bane Darrow banedarrow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:40:29 PDT 2007

I think this is all great, but this is long term and only one issue, the
inventory. I guess my original feeling was that there's much more than that,
and lots of little things that can be done to improve the experience. But, I
guess I'm getting the impression I'm the only one. For example, why can't I
have a simplified IM mode like most MMOs without the windows?

/tell Bane Darrow Hey, how's it going?

Why can't I use colors in chat? Just seems there's a lot of low-hanging
fruit that could be done in the short term while long-term planning goes on.

But, again, maybe I'm alone. :P