[sldev] Release/First Look source code drop, FL-1.13.3.58877

Peekay Semyorka peekay at targetomega.com
Fri Mar 9 22:06:06 PST 2007

> I don't know of any automatic newline converion options for cvs.  But
> no Windows here, so I can't comment on any of the windows cvs
> programs.

It's not an "option" per se.  Automatic newline conversion is a built-in
feature of client/server cvs, which "on" by default.  The conversion gets
"turned off" if cvs thinks the file type is binary (eg., the file is
marked -kb), or if it thinks it is not needed.

However, this feature doesn't mean cvs will "fix" a wrongly formatted file
that was mistakenly committed into the system.

-peekay