[sldev] OpenJPEG decoder update

David Fries david at fries.net
Tue Mar 6 15:46:24 PST 2007

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 11:53:54PM -0500, Jason Giglio wrote:
> David Fries wrote:
> >>It looks like all the relevant patches are in OpenJPEG release
> >>1.1.1 now - right?
> >
> >That is correct.
>
> We still need to apply VWR-123 patches though right, even with the new
> OpenJPEG?

That is correct, the following three patches from VWR-123,
llimagej2coj_bug_fixes.patch
comment_typo.diff
LLImageJ2COJ_OPJ_HEADER.patch

It would be nice to be able to delete files from jira, so I could have
made it into one patch.

--
David Fries <david at fries.net>
http://fries.net/~david/ (PGP encryption key available)