[sldev] Re: Lookup Tables and Texture Bugs

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu Jan 25 18:12:29 PST 2007

On 1/25/07 5:56 PM, Gigs Taggart wrote:
> On 1/25/07, *Zack Geers* <kunnis at gmail.com <mailto:kunnis at gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     I agree with the idea of moving to the wiki.  I'd like to hear
>     what some of the designers think about the diffrent issues.
>
>     Kunnis
>

> Where exactly on the wiki?  I don't see any area for feature discussion.
>
> This might be better suited for Jira, but they told us not to put
> feature requests there yet.

Well, it may be best suited for both, actually.  Hold off on Jira for
just a little bit longer; we'll get that set up shortly.  In the
meantime, put up a page on the wiki, and put [[Category:Feature
Requests]] on it.  We can discuss the feature on the talk page
associated with it.  Please summarize pros and cons on the main page for
this feature request.

Thanks
Rob