llmozlib (was: Re: [sldev] Linking fails with FL-1.13.3.58185 (cannot find llmozlib))

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu Feb 22 23:30:29 PST 2007

Hi Signore

Thanks for sticking with it.  The /bin/sh->/bin/bash changes should
actually be submitted as a patch (or the incompatible bash-isms
eradicated so that /bin/sh is a legitimate thing to claim), so I'd
appreciate it if you actually filed a detailed bug report describing
that problem (and attached a patch), which should make it easier for you
and others the next time you embark on a fresh compile.

It'd be pretty cool if it were easier to disable llmozlib without the
need to comment out large swaths of the SConstruct file.  Any volunteers
to simplify this process?  The SConstruct file is Python, so the
addition of a boolean should be pretty straightforward if you can resist
the temptation to refactor it into subroutines (which it's probably due
for, imho, but don't take that to mean I'm volunteering to do it just yet).

Rob