[sldev] Avatar list ready for testing!

Dale Glass dale at daleglass.net
Sun Feb 18 16:59:11 PST 2007

I've got a first release of my avatar list done. Here's what it looks like:
http://daleglass.net/images/screenshots/avlist6_001.jpg

Features:
* Shows all avatar the client knows of (roughly render distance)
* Retrieves ages and payment info
* Retrieves TrustNet scores (needs attachment, ask me for one)
* Shows activity (just appeared, moving, left)
* Integrates Luskwood commands
* Can show profiles, IM, place a beacon or mark selected avatars

Get it here:
http://svn.daleglass.net/secondlife/trunk/

Current version is based on the latest FirstLook release, art is in the
repository but libraries aren't.

I will appreciate feedback of any sort :-)

Also, I'm looking for icons for the following:

General:
* Data unknown (got to fetch something, but didn't try yet, because it's
disabled for example)
* Fetching
* Error

Payment info:
* None
* Filled
* Used
* Charter member (lifetime account obtained during beta)
* Linden
* Special title (people with special info, like Philip Linden who appears
as "El Presidente")

Activity:
* Just appeared
* Rezzing objects
* Playing sounds
* Generating particles
* Moving
* Just left (people are kept in the list for a while)

So far I'm using various icons from the client, but the result is less than
ideal. So I'd appreciate if somebody could point me at some place where I
could find something appropiate, or contribute some :-)