[sldev] 9am office hour topic: plugin architecture

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Wed Feb 14 00:29:04 PST 2007

Hi all,

The 9am PST office hour topic today will be a discussion of plugin
architecture.  For those of you who can't make it, don't worry too
much.  I'm hoping someone will volunteer to take notes if the
conversation becomes interesting, and still consider this mailing list
the preferred venue for broad discussion.  The in-world discussion will
center around my advice for accelerating the process, for those that are
most eager to see progress on this front.

Further details available here:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Rob_Linden

Rob