[sldev] Plugin API Architecture for Second Life

Tim Shephard tshephard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:13:25 PST 2007

Hey Jim,

It looks like we've decided that loading DLLs into memory is the way to go.

spyware, key logger, etc..)  Be it Lua, Mono, ScriptMonkey, etc.

Personally, I think that we're rushing ahead jumping into the
implementation phase already without thinking things through, but this
certainly serves my purpose.

Nothing like ready, fire, aim!

The software engineer in me is a tad alarmed, but the profiteer in me
is pretty happy! ;)

Cheers,

Tim.