[sldev] Proxy question: higher priority now?

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Sat Aug 4 07:31:11 PDT 2007

Hi,

We have started to see, slowly, more questions/requests for proxy
tunnels, especially in a corporate environment. I even receive questions
about how well SLSquid proxy works.

The main thing that prevents a simple and easy solution for a proxy
tunnel is the added SSL layer, and it is the reason why such proxy
solution has been put into a lower priority.

My question is a basic survey to ask everyone if the proxy tunnel is a
higher priority to them? Without it, does it prevent deeper business at
this time? (beyond the shell)

I'll be out a lot this month, as I have a surprised schedule with my
kids. =)

--
Power to Change the Void