[sldev] Uh... what was with the sudden voice release?

John Hurliman jhurliman at wsu.edu
Fri Aug 3 09:07:32 PDT 2007

Are you sure the range is always 12000-16000? I got this reply from the
Vivox gateway during testing:

<MinimumPort>22860</MinimumPort><MaximumPort>22892</MaximumPort>

Not sure if that port range is for the server or the client or both, or
if it is even used, but SIP/RTP are definitely going to be using a
couple different ports here and there.

John