[sldev] VS 2005 files

James Cook james at lindenlab.com
Thu Apr 26 21:14:50 PDT 2007

The blocking issue for us internally is that we use the same Windows dev
environment for both server and client code.  (The servers run on
Windows as well as Linux so we can use the graphical debugging tools and
profilers on Windows.)

Right now, one of our older licensed server libraries does not have a
VS2005 version, and we're working on getting the latest library version
to work with our code.  When that happens we'll instantly switch to
VS2005 internally.  But for now, people in the LL office are unlikely to
have much VS2005 experience.

James