[sldev] [Fwd: The results of your email commands]

aric at lindenlab.com aric at lindenlab.com
Sun Apr 15 08:52:23 PDT 2007

Apologies in advance for spamming the list...

A big thanks to whoever subscribed me. I appreciate being included. As a
shout out to others on list, if you see a place where you'd like or think
I should be added, please do so. Arbitrary is cool in this context.

    aric

> Apologies for the unilateral subscription, but I'm about to start a
conversation about the bug triage process, and wanted to make sure you
were on the list.  Feel free to unsubscribe if you really don't want to
be here.Welcome to the SLDev at lists.secondlife.com mailing list!

    > To post to this list, send your email to:
    >
    >   sldev at lists.secondlife.com

    > If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch
to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

- Ignored:
    >   https://lists.secondlife.com/cgi-bin/mailman/options/sldev/aric%40lindenlab.com

    >   SLDev-request at lists.secondlife.com
    >
    > with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
    >
    > You must know your password to change your options (including
changing the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

    >   ohtuusih
    >
    > Normally, Mailman will remind you of your lists.secondlife.com
mailing list passwords once every month, although you can disable
this if you prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on
how to unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

- Done.