[sldev] Bug triage on Friday

Kelly Washington kelly at lindenlab.com
Wed Apr 11 17:20:33 PDT 2007

Jason Giglio wrote:
> When considering bugs, should we consider only importance, or
> importance in combination with how easy it is to fix?
>
> There's some bugs that are pretty important, like one to overhaul the
> spammy event listings, but there's no easy solution there short of an
> entire new event posting system.
I just wanted to comment that any "bug" that requires a new feature or
replacing a feature to implement is a feature request and not a bug.
"Event listings are too spammy, we need a new event
system/tagging/voting/foo" is a feature request.  Maybe you were just
giving a bad example in this case.  "Teleports fail" is a good example
of a high priority bug that is hard to track down and hard to fix but
still a bug.

 - Kelly