[sldev] New Inventory system patch
gigstaggart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 21:47:09 PDT 2007
I have just uploaded my inventory system patch to VWR-326. See below for
You can get the patch from:
1. Implements VWR-326 by adding a "5 items in 10 seconds" throttle.
Throttled items are still accepted, just not displayed.
This prevents the DoS attack described in VWR-326.
2. Adds a debug menu toggle to disable auto-opening of new inventory
completely. This menu option persists between sessions.
3. Refactors the way new inventory items are opened/highlighted to
remove the old hacky way.
4. Fixes a leaking observer in the inventory system related to 3
5. Fixes a rare crash by removing a null pointer dereference.
More information about the SLDev