[SLBIZ] SLWorld 2007

justin bovington justin at riversrunred.com
Sat Apr 7 04:30:27 PDT 2007

Hi JM,

As we discussed via email, can you let us know the following:

1) What type of conference this is, and how you're doing it?
2) Who is involved, is this a privately run event or being organised
by a commercial entity?
3) Is this designed for SL users, or for developers?
4) During August we know of three other SL events happening (London,
Amsterdam and Edinburgh) what makes yours different?

Thanks