[sl-ux] apology(ish) - I did send request with good intentions

Second Life - Moggs Oceanlane moggs.oceanlane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:25:16 PST 2008

Hi,

I didn't actually intend this as spam. There are lots of health,
education, etc events that are of interest to the wider community. I
included this group as I know many residents are interested in the
imprudence viewer project and thus, there may be associated
events/forums that may come up related to user experience, etc.  A lot
of residents still aren't even aware the project exists, but when I
mention it more often than not, people are curious.

Thanks,
m.

--
Moggs Oceanlane
Co-owner Eloquence, Svavarsson, Second Life
e moggs.oceanlane at gmail.com
w http://moggsoceanlane.blogspot.com/
twitter: http://twitter.com/moggsoceanlane
plurk: http://www.plurk.com/user/moggsoceanlane