[sl-ux] RX Office hours - Open Discussion

Michael Albers (MAlbers) malbers at lindenlab.com
Wed Jul 30 17:50:05 PDT 2008

We have no set topic for this week's Rx Office Hours.
Please come with your thoughts about the new optional Viewer, further
thoughts on Dusan's interface contest (http://dusanwriter.com/?p=603),
or your general resident-experience-related discussion topics.
Failing that, you'll be forced to watch my tentacles flail around as I
spin in circles to fill the time. That's only gonna be fun for, like,
3 minutes.

Thursday July 24th from 3:00-4:00 PM SLT
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Beaumont/148/155/46/?title=Linden%20Village

___

For more news about the RX team and to suggest topics for future RX
Office Hours please visit our new wiki page:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Resident_Experience

The SL-UX Email Discussion List is the ongoing conversation about the
Second Life UI and Resident Experience. Residents and Lindens join
together to discuss, brain storm and refine the Second Life UI. Join
here:

___

Malbers Linden