[slscripters] Urgent problem - all http failing with 499 since 2:50am PDT

Sasun Steinbeck sasunsteinbeck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 14:57:38 PDT 2011

And they didn't give me the courtesy of telling me which jira. Maybe it's
not in the database, but they apparently know all about it. I really wish
they would have given me some details since I'm running around trying random
things (like the fixed IP address, and now looking for a new web host) and
have NO idea whether that's going to work or not. Since there's no way to
re-open a case, I can't just open another case asking for details and wait 5
more days for an initial reply :(

SL is simply not ready for serious development when it takes that long for
an initial reply to a critical incident that breaks content for thousands of
residents. And the reply is "file a jira". Sigh.

So far my testing with my new fixed IP address is having the same problem -
it's blocked as well.