[slscripters] Problem with SL http_response errors

Nexii Malthus nexiim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 04:35:50 PDT 2011

Huh? If you have MySQL it should most deifnitely be available, you can set
any table to a specific engine. I think some common frameworks even use it,
I swear I had seen it on one table of phpBB or wordpress or wikipedia.

Yeah, wikipedia has got MEMORY engine set on the hitcounter table.

- Nexii Malthus