a script to listen on multiple channels

Jonathan Irvin djfoxyslpr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 09:21:47 PDT 2010

Yes...I know listen() is an event, that is static.

What I'm talking about is this...

for(i = 100; i; i++){
//Create a listen handle
//Open a channel
//Wait for a response, eg llSleep()
}

listen(...){
if (no response){
do nothing;
}
else{
add channel to list to be rechecked for other comms on the next loop
}

something like that.  Would we need it this way? perhaps not, but it would
be fun to code and minimalize existing practices.

Jonathan Irvin
Cell: +1-318-426-5253
Email: djfoxyslpr at gmail.com