a script to listen on multiple channels

Jonathan Irvin djfoxyslpr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 09:21:47 PDT 2010

Yes...I know listen() is an event, that is static.

What I'm talking about is this...

for(i = 100; i; i++){
//Create a listen handle
//Open a channel
//Wait for a response, eg llSleep()

if (no response){
do nothing;
add channel to list to be rechecked for other comms on the next loop

something like that.  Would we need it this way? perhaps not, but it would
be fun to code and minimalize existing practices.

Jonathan Irvin
Cell: +1-318-426-5253
Email: djfoxyslpr at gmail.com