Fwd: Can't move flying avatar

Jack Abraham jack.abraham at me.com
Sat Mar 20 17:07:49 PDT 2010

On Mar 20, 2010, at 8:03 PM, Maxmarrone at aol.com wrote:
> Not entirely sure, but I suspect it might be because you're not passing on the controls to the avatar?
>
> llTakeControls(integer Controls, integer Accept, integer PassOn);
>
> Make sure that last integer is TRUE.

That works.  But the point here is to do this without controls (fly to fixed point, cruise control, etc.).  The function works fine if triggered as you describe, or if the avatar is not flying; does not work if triggered from a non-control event while flying.
--
Jack Abraham A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
jack.abraham Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?