llOwnerSay appends (?) sometimes

toylin at gmx.net toylin at gmx.net
Wed Mar 10 09:25:43 PST 2010

Stickman,
as a script-developer you do not design products but programs and well, maybe in different languages but I've never heard that google translates LSL to C#(might be useful if in OpenSim). That said it means you have to work precisely and need precise unadulterated output.

llOwnerSay() script-output for developers...treat this statement as the script itself talks to you, to the developer, and not to users using the object which gives feedback in foreign languages.

Anyway, thank you for your help and no, I don't want to play with that. Who knows what you get back. Maybe we see automatic spell-checking correction then and hear typing sound when llOwnerSay() communicates state of scripts :-).

btw I hope, Emerald's command-line ignores llOwnerSay() messages.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------